Monday, May 21, 2007

Thanks to Tie One On Ribbon Club

I will admit it. I am here with my closest friends, right? I have an addiction.

It is an addiction that I choose not to change.

I am addicted to RIBBON. Pretty Pretty Ribbons! I love to look at them, I love to buy them, I love to use them. I just love ribbon.

I also LOVE Tie One On Ribbon Club.

TOO is one of our monthly Faculty Sponsors, and we get giddy over these ribbon arrivals each month! My favorite part is that they all match, I don't have to worry about it~ Thanks Teresa!!!!!! Give this Ribbon Club a try and you'll love your addiction to Ribbon TOO!

Check them out here: Tie One On Ribbon Club and be sure to tell them you saw them on The School Of Scrap!

Here are some of the layouts we did using these wonderful Ribbons!


No comments: