Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This Ain't Yo Mamma's Magic Mesh


If there is a supply that I must always have on hand now... it is Magic Mesh.

"This Ain't Yo Mamma's Magic Mesh!" is my title for this post because, I never realized how varied all the Magic Mesh products are! If the color doesn't work, then you can ink it/paint it/scratch it/peel it/sponge it........... endless possibilites!!!!

Be sure to check them out at www.magicmesh.com to view all their products and be sure to tell them you saw them at The School of Scrap!

Thank you to the lovely ladies of Magic Mesh for supporting The School of Scrap!

3 comments:

MichelleStrachan said...

I'm addicted to this stuff, too! You must get some and try it; you'll be hooked!

scrappermimi said...

Great projects with the mesh, will have to pull some of mine out!

Debbi Tehrani said...

I love Magic Mesh! Thanks for reminding me about--I haven't used it in a while. Your layouts are wonderful--the mesh adds such a nice touch of dimension.

P.S. I'm tagging you!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.