Monday, April 30, 2007

Put on your HARDHATS!!!

Grab your Hardhats, ladies! We have School Contruction goin on!

If you have noticed the Construction workers around the school, and heard the hammers and drills...

We are adding a wing for our School Store!

During the Contruction Time and the upgrade of our site and server, you may have troubles getting in The School.

Don't panic! You haven't been kicked out of School, just try back later today.

Ok, I'm off to start stocking the Shelves now with the Basic Grey boxes that came... (notice how I threw that hint in there?)

Post here if you can't get in and you totally need your School Fix!

1 comment:

kmmiller said...

Woo Hoo I can go back to school. I have my hard hat ready. I was really scared that I was expelled. LOL See you in the halls.