Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hanging out the OPEN Sign!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is OFFICIAL!

We are



I can say it 100 different ways! But, I can show you our School Store instead!

Click on:

THE SCHOOL STORE

The School Store is stocking full lines of Basic Grey, all the Primas you've been wanting, tons o' Daisy D's papers and I'm adding more every day so keep checking back!

Please sign up for the newsletter when you register so you won't miss any of the Specials and Sales I'll be throwing your way!

2 comments:

kmmiller said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nikki Cleary said...

Hi Lisa-
congrats on your store opening...
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, did you do the challenge?
Where abouts in florida are you?
Funny that you found my blog... I found your web site School of Scrap just a while back and will have to revisit it again. I actually wanted to apply for one of your design team positions but found out about it too late to apply.
nikki
www.nikkicleary.blogspot.com