Monday, July 09, 2007

Class Showcase - Altered Art with Jeri

Take a look at the Altered Art class with Jeri this month!!!!! What an amazing class and challenge!



Hello students...


Wow this has been a BUSY summer for me. Not usually this exciting


Ok so there is this new trend in altering...i am so in love with it...I am in the process of completing an album with it right now. It involes Acrylic...anything Acrylic!


My Definition of acrylic: Any piece of palstic that is see through.


This month I would love to see you alter something Acrylic.


acrylic frame...an acrylic clear glass or flower vase...an acrylic photo cube.


If you have a thrift store near by I encourage you to go trolling...they are lots of old acrylic pc.'s there.


My requirements are that you incorporate the colors...REDWHITE and BLUE somewhere on your project. This could be stcker apha's, rubons, Flowers..the possibilitys are endless. Let me see your great creations girls...I know ya have it in ya!!!


Deadline for this assignment is July 31, 2007 EST One lucky person will be drawn from all the entries for a goodie bag from me.


* Jeri aka Jer aka J....or the students call me Mrs.Scrappinhero...follow me to Altered Art!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now, check out what Jeri did:


And please check out the rest of this BEAUTIFUL album in the Gallery HERE

No comments: